Go For The Gold in Hilton Head 2016 Olympics Watch Game Rules:
- Card must be presented to server/bartender at time of sport airing in a participating restaurant's location.One card may be played/stamped per person per visit
- Participating restaurants/bars include those listed here.
- Present your card to either the server or bartender once you have 5 in a row horizontally, vertically, or on the diagonal in order to receive the $5 C.R.A.B. Coin.
- Guests may begin a new play card should they receive the 5-in-a-row prior to the end of the closing ceremonies.
- Guest may enter multiple eligible cards into the MVP drawing so long as the cards are eligible.
- In order to participate in the drawing for MVP and a $50 C.R.A.B. Gift Card, you must complete the form on the back with your name, phone number and email address so that we may contact you about claiming your prize.
- The MVP drawing and winner will be announced on Facebook on August 19th. We will also contact you via telephone or email to coordinate prize pickup.
- No purchase necessary; C.R.A.B. Coins not redeemable for cash.